Wednesday, November 26, 2014

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain:  20 Big ones!
Maternity clothes? Yup
Stretch marks? NO
Sleep: same old:)
Best moment this week: Well not the best but I had a new doctor at the hospital measure me at 6 weeks ahead which is ridiculous so we have an ultrasound ion a couple weeks to see how big this baby really is! I also passed my glucose test!
Miss Anything? Wine and fitting into normal clothes
Movement: Tons this babe is definitely a mover and a shaker big jabs everywhere
Food cravings: salsa always salsa and spicy foods
Anything making you queasy: no
Gender: Its a surprise!
Labor Signs: NO NO NO! Although I've been having braxton hicks
Symptoms: sore back and big belly:) 
Belly Button in or out! Flat and sorta out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good except for seeing that doctor! Hoping to see my midwife for the next appt!
Looking forward to: My maternity photos! Our hopeful trip to vegas and seeing our baby on this extra ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment