Thursday, January 8, 2015

30-35 Weeks





Ok so I obviously slacked bad on my bump dates for 30-35 weeks! But with the holiday season a trip to vegas and a toddler and Christmas lets just say I'm lucky I even took these pictures haha! Not sure of my weight gain i'd say close to 30 pounds but I don't have a doctors appt. for another week! No stretch marks but an itchy belly! My hips have been hurting quite bad! At 32 weeks we were in vegas for 5 days and it was my first trip away from kason! GP Abbott's watched him and he did so well! We ate and gambled and walked a lot! My feet swelled a bit from all the walking but I had lots of fun! Christmas was great but busy! Kason did well considering he was up way past his bed time for a week straight! We went to fernie for new years and just relaxed at the cabin which was fun! Im in the finally month and although I still have a ton to do i cannot wait to meet this little person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment