Thursday, January 8, 2015

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain:  Not sure maybe 30 ill find out next week! I haven't been weighed in over a month so it could be bad haha
Maternity clothes? All day everyday!
Stretch marks? Itchy belly thats it!
Sleep: terrible! Peeing a lot! 
Best moment this week: Checking most of my to do list off! All we need to do is set up baby stuff and transition Kason into his new room!
Miss Anything? Not feeling sore all the time and feeling like I have to pee constantly even though I don't!
Movement: A lot but babes is running out of room now!
Food cravings: Nothing I'm still eating but nothing sounds mazing right now.
Anything making you queasy: no
Gender: Its a surprise!
Labor Signs: Yes lots of painful braxton hicks 
Symptoms: sore back and Holy Braxton hicks! All the time! So much tightening and pressure! And of course my giant belly that people comment on haha
Belly Button in or out! Out all the way!!
Wedding rings on or off? On but hands are getting swollen so I should remove soon!
Mood: Great just tired but happy!
Looking forward to: Meeting this baby! Packing my hospital bag is on the top of my list and fishing our basement development hopefully before the baby is here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment